CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 5, 2011

A Bust Apple Picking

We went to Happy Apple today in hopes of coming home with some apples (call me crazy!). Turns out 3000 trees and not an apple on them.. poor guy had a bust crop. He did say however that he had the best seasons of berries ever BUT they were picked pretty bare. Sigh..
We put on our happy faces and gave it a shot. The kids thought it was awesome.. Jeff and I thought it was pretty sad. I think we may have gotten 20 berries total. They didn't charge us.
She had too many to count. :)
L took this pic. It is hard to smile and tell a 7yr old how to work a camera.. so not our best picture and sadly not our worst.
The "hayride" (which had no hay) was their favorite part. I am pleased that they are so easily pleased.
Me and my babies.
So they didn't go home bummed we got some ice cream and this is seriously how L watched the girl scoop it. Tongue out in all its glory.
My little, adorably red, booger liked his very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment